Tested in the rugged Rocky Mountains of Colorado and Montana, this is the ultimate saddlebag system for the Trail Rider. The TrailMax Junior Saddlebag System has enough space to carry everything you need for long days on the trail. The TrailMax Junior Saddle bag System includes the Junior Horn bags and the Junior Saddle bags with removable Tricot Foam insuliners for insulation and protection of contents and a detachable cantlebag. We shortened the distance between the saddlebags to ensure they won't hang too low and put weight in an awkward position. The system secures to saddle strings with grommets on each side and secures to the front rigging with quick release attachment straps. Compression straps keep cargo in the cantlebag from shifting. The TrailMax Junior Hornbags easily fit over most saddle horns or endurance pommels and can also be secured with the front saddle strings to prevent shifting and banging against the horse.
For durability, the TrailMax Junior Saddlebag System is constructed from double-stitched, 1000-denier, weather-resistant nylon with heavy-duty zippers and webbing. All wear points are reinforced. The whole system can be machine-washed and dried; just remove the insuliners and throw them in!
Saddlebag Features and Specifications:
Hornbag Features and Specifications:
- Cantle bag is easily removed to pack and load
- Cantle bag compresses to lower profile when not fully loaded
- Saddle bags have removable insuliners can protect fragile cargo
- Nylon straps attach bags to front rigging
- Saddlebags will not shift, slap or get in the rider's way
- Saddlebag Dimensions: 11"H x 4.5"D x 10"W (445 cubic inches per side)
- Cantlebag Dimensions: 19"L x 8"D x 9.5"W (1399 cubic inches)
- Smaller and more compact design for lower profile
- Removable Tricot Foam liners for insulation and protection
- Velcro straps secure the bags to most western and endurance saddles. Fits over most saddle horns and ties down to the front saddle strings
- Hornbag Dimensions: 8.5"H x 7"W x 4"D (194 cubic inches per side)
Would you like more information?
Horse Saddle Bags: Packing for Success
Western Saddle Bags