TrailMax Junior Saddlebags
The TrailMax Junior Saddlebags are a great way to carry things you need on the trail. Saddlebags are insulated with removable Tricot foam 'insuliners' and a detachable cantlebag with a carry handle. We shortened the distance between the saddle bags to ensure that they won't hang down on the horse's flank and put weight in an awkward position. The system secures to saddle strings with double grommets on each side, as well as securing to the front rigging with quick release attachment straps. These straps will keep the bags from shifting or slapping the horse. Compression straps keep cargo in the cantlebag from shifting or can be used without the cantle bag to secure a slicker or bedroll.
The TrailMax Junior Saddlebags are constructed from double-stitched, 1000-denier weather-resistant nylon with heavy-duty zippers and webbing and are reinforced at all wear points. They can be machine-washed and dried, after removing the insuliners.
Features and Specifications:
- Cantlebag is easily removed to pack and load
- Cantlebag compresses to lower profile when not fully loaded
- Saddlebags have removable insuliners to protect fragile cargo
- Nylon straps attach saddlebags to front rigging
- Saddlebags will not shift, slap or get in the rider's way
- Saddlebags: 11" x 4.5" x 10" (445 cubic inches per side)
- Cantlebag: 19" x 8" x 9.5" (1399 cubic inches)