The TrailMax Original Saddlebags are ideal for overnight or weekend horse trail rides and pack trips. The TrailMax Original Saddlebags are padded with removable Tricot foam "insuliners" and have a detachable cantlebag. Compression straps keep cargo in the cantlebag from shifting, and can be used without the cantle bag to secure a rain slicker or bedroll.
We have shortened the distance between the saddle bags to ensure that they will not hang down on the horse's flank and put weight in an awkward position. The saddle packs has grommets on each side for saddle strings, and secure to the front rigging with quick release attachment straps.
The TrailMax Original Saddlebags are constructed from double-stitched, 600 denier PVC coated poly with heavy-duty zippers and webbing and are reinforced at all wear points. The TrailMax Original Saddlebags can be machine-washed and dried, after removing the insuliners.
Saddlebag Features and Specifications:
- Cantlebag is easily removed to pack and load
- Cantlebag compresses to lower profile when not fully loaded
- Removable insuliners can protect fragile cargo
- Nylon straps attach saddlebags to front rigging
- Saddlebags will not shift, slap or get in the rider's way
- Saddlebags: 14"H x 6"D x 12"W (approx. 792 cubic inches per side)
- Cantlebag: 22"L x 10"H x 10"D (approx. 1980 cubic inches)
Need to keep your lunch and drinks cold? We now offer leak-proof cooler inserts for our TrailMax saddlebags! Learn More