This map covers the Anaconda-Pintler Wilderness, East Fork Bitterroot area, and Northern Big Hole Valley. The whole range is chock full of awesome rugged peaks, pristine lakes, and endless ridge lines inviting off-trail exploring. Plus it's an easy day trip from Missoula, Butte, or Dillon. Like all Cairn Cartographic maps it has a GPS compatible UTM grid, GPS verified trails with mileage between junctions, forested and non-forested areas, and shaded relief.
During the summer and fall of 2016, Cairn Cartographics GPS’ed over 350 miles of trail to make the trail locations and mileages as accurate as possible.
- Anaconda-Pintler Wilderness
- East Fork Bitterroot Area
- Anaconda Range
- Northern Big Hole Valley
- Topographic / shaded relief
- Forested and non-forested areas
- GPS verified trail locations and mileages
- GPS compatible UTM and Lat/Long grids
- 1:63,360 scale, Contour interval: 100 feet