This in-stock shotgun chap is a basic working version without fancy options. Extremely well made leather ranch chaps, these are perfect for ranch work and pleasure riding. The leather used for these chaps is a supple top-grain leather ranging from 4.5 - 5.5 oounces, which is purchased in large quantity to obtain the best available pricing. The colors and textures will vary somewhat according to what the market has to offer at the time of purchase, but is always of the highest quality. The colors range from light to dark brown "earthtones" . We will accommodate your specific color request as closely as possible using the current inventory of chaps.
- Leg: 4.5 to 5-oz top grain leather with reinforced leather cuff bottom
- Yoke: Basic 4.5 to 5-oz top grain leather top yoke
- Front belt: Heavy 5/8" latigo with #121 buckle
- Back belt: Adjustable 1.5" doubled & stitched chap leather, V-braid lacing
- Zipper: 3/4" heavy duty brass zipper, made in the USA
- Fringe: No fringe, 1" leather flap covers the zipper
Please see the chart below for sizing measurements. If your measurements fall outside of the chart ranges, please call us for a price estimate for custom chaps.