About Brad Cameron's Mulemanship I
Brad's new video will show you how to master the training techniques that have made him the most popular mule clinician and teacher in the country! In this new video, Brad will demonstrate his techniques with one of his own mules, then show you how to work through common problems that you may have by using a previously untrained mule. Brad uses his popular "common sense" approach, and easy to understand step-by-step teaching methods, to show you how to accomplish your own training goals. With Brad's Light Response techniques, your mule will learn to follow the feel of your direction as you learn to become a more effective rider.
- How to be effective with Groundwork techniques
- How to build in an "emergency brake" for panic situations
- How to get your mule light and responsive to your bit, reins, and leg cues
- How to properly back your mule
- How to build in a beautiful straight stop
- How to introduce neck reining, and the turnaround
- How to gain control of the hindquarters and the frontquarters
- How to give clear, easy to understand signals to your mule and much more!