Three shim pockets on each side of the pad allow a custom shim configuration to relieve pressure, correct a saddle fit, or fill muscle deficit areas.
- A 3/8" thick shock-absorbing EVA Sport Foam shim comes in each of the six pockets placed on each side, along the length of the pad where the saddle bars will lie
- EVA Sport Foam shims are compression resistant, do not degrade over time, and have proven orthopedic value
- Easily convert from built-up to a bridge pad for use on multiple horses to address saddle fit and individual conformation issues
- Close contact butterfly cutaway design for increased leg contact and better feel between horse and rider
- Contoured leather spine keeps center of the pad lifted off the horse's spine for increased airflow to the horse's back
- Durable and easy-care canvas top is sewn to 1" thick wool-blend felt.
- Premium full grain wear leathers protect from rubbing
- Pad measures 32" x 32"