Close-out item - sale price only available on remaining in-stock gel pads
Cavallo Gel Pads are made from a technically advanced, specially formulated thermoplastic elastomer that provides your horse with extra protection and increased comfort when making the transition from metal shoes to barefoot, while riding on very aggressive terrain or long distances, or for rehabilitation during an injury. Due to the pliable nature of gel, which will gently move into the sole cavity, blood flow and circulation is stimulated. This can speed up the healing process and increase hoof health.
- Sold as a pair, one size fits all.
- Removable insole for greater comfort
- For temporary use with all Cavallo Hoof Boot styles
- Fit all sizes 0-6. Each gel pad is engraved with cut lines for each size.
- Provides excellent shock absorption
- Minimizes fatigue
- Slightly tightens the fit of looser boots
- Sole, bar and frog stimulation
- An excellent addition to the protection of Cavallo Hoof boots. The Enhanced Protection Gel Pad is firm enough to allow hoof mechanism to work yet soft enough to add extra cushion for your horse's hoofs.
*As they are designed for temporary use, when being used for regular riding they can wear out more quickly than traditional pads and may need to be replaced from time to time.