This 1/2" diameter x 22' long round trail mecate is constructed from eco-friendly, organic bamboo rope and offers a butter soft, luxurious feel in your hands. The bamboo mecate is made with a tassel on one end and a leather popper with bleeding heart knot on the other. the antibacterial properties of bamboo prevent mold and organisms from growing due to contact with a rider's hands.
- Organic: Bamboo is the fastest growing plant on the planet, making it a sustainable, renewable resource you can feel good about having next to your horse
- Eco Friendly: Thriving on very little water and without the use of pesticides or fertilizers, bamboo is a natural and biodegradable fiber with a small environmental footprint
- Moisture Wicking: Bamboo hs the ability to wick away three times its weight in water, allowing it to efficiently move sweat and moisture away from your horse
- Antibacterial: Naturally resistant to bacteria, mold, and mildew, bamboo provides odor-free performance
- Climage Control: Micro-gaps in fiber encourace airflow and breathability for increased comfort in all temperatures
- Buttery Soft: Soft as silk, bamboo is a strong, hypoallergenic fiber perfect for horses with sensitive skin
- UV Protection: Resistant to UV rays for protection from the fading and degrading effects of sunlight