This popular style wall tent is for people who like the traditional canvas look but need a tent that is lighter weight than an all canvas wall tent. The roof is made out of 10 oz. treated canvas and the sides and end walls are made out of our own relite material. The canvas roof helps with moisture build up on the inside of the tent ceiling. The canvas roof gives you added protection when using a wood stove with a stove jack through the roof. This tent is constructed with the same quality workmanship as other Montana Canvas products.
Montana Canvas uses only grade-A, cotton duck canvas. Treatment is applied to the canvas at a USA finishing plant. This gives you a treated canvas that is fire-retardant to California Marshall fire specifications with water-proofing and mildew inhibitors.
Stock tents also availabline in a 10 oz canvas or premium 12 oz canvas.
All Stock Montana Canvas Wall Tents Feature:
- 5" Oval stove jack with a weather flap stove jack, designed to withstand the extremely high temperatures associated with the use of a single wall stove pipe. Standard placement, which is inside the front door on the left.
- Full length ridge pole reinforcement with additional reinforcement at the gable ends. Each gable end opens to allow the use of a lodge pole frame or to set up the tent on a rope strung between two trees.
- Eaves constructed of a double layer of material, double layer of heavy duty reinforced vinyl and ¼ inch rope. Eaves designed with a flap with a row of grommets for staking out the side walls of the tent.
- End wall seams using six layers of material double locked stitch.
- Side walls are a full 5 feet in height.
- Stock tents include one 24"T x 30"W screened window in the back wall.
- 7'6" front door, secured by a heavy duty, trouble-free, plastic YKK zipper with a generous weather flap that is secured by Fastex side release buckles. Tie back straps with side release buckles are also included for holding the doors open.
- The bottom edge of the tent walls is reinforced with webbing and designed with grommets instead of sewn-in stake loops to allow you to stake your tent from the inside or the outside. Stakes are not included with the tent; we recommend visiting your local hardware store and buying simple steel nail stakes for the floor. They are very inexpensive and fit through the grommets perfectly.
- The sod cloth that attaches to the bottom edge of the tent walls extends a generous 12" to provide a weather-tight seal. Compatible with any terrain and weather condition, the sod cloth can be folded inside or extended outside the assembled tent.
- 200' of 1/4" polyester rope, tension adjusters (rope slips) and 12" steel stakes.
- A storage/carry bag made of of vinyl and canvas.
Montana Canvas is located in Southwest Montana. Their wall tent designs are the result of extensive field testing by expert field staff and professional guides who rely on their products. We have used and sold their wall tents for more than 20 years. If there was a better wall tent on the market, we would carry it.