Cairn Cartographics is based in Missoula, Montana and produces outdoor recreation maps for Western Montana and beyond. They produce accurate, beautiful maps that not only show the way but inspire people to explore and respect wild places. All of their maps are topographic/shaded relief and have trail mileages calculated. Best of all, all maps are printed on waterproof, tear-resistant plastic that will stand up to years of use.
- South Half of the Selway-Bitteroot Wilderness
- Magruder Corridor Road
- Montana’s Bitterroot Valley: Lost Horse to East/West Fork Bitterroot Jct.
- Selway River: Paradise Put-in to Race Creek Takeout
- West Fork Bitterroot Area
- Blue Joint Area
- Waterproof, tear-resistant plastic
- Topographic / shaded relief
- Forested and non-forested areas
- GPS verified trail locations and mileages
- UTM and Lat/Long grids
- 1:80,000 scale
- Contour interval: 100 feet
- River mileages on the Bitteroot and Selway Rivers