ALL IN STOCK TENTS NOW 10% OFF!! Call for details and a list of the tents we currently have in stock.
Montana Canvas creates these 10 oz Canvas Wall Tents using only grade-A, cotton duck canvas. Treatment is applied to the canvas at a USA finishing plant. This gives you a treated canvas that is fire-retardant to California Marshall fire specifications with water-proofing and mildew inhibitors.
Canvas tents are available in natural canvas color only. Stock tents also availabline in a 10 oz canvas or Montana Blend style (with a traditional canvas roof and tan Relite polyester side walls and end walls).
All Stock Montana Canvas Wall Tents Feature:
- 5" Oval stove jack with a weather flap stove jack, designed to withstand the extremely high temperatures associated with the use of a single wall stove pipe. Standard placement, which is inside the front door on the left.
- Full length ridge pole reinforcement with additional reinforcement at the gable ends. Each gable end opens to allow the use of a lodge pole frame or to set up the tent on a rope strung between two trees.
- Eaves constructed of a double layer of material, double layer of heavy duty reinforced vinyl and ¼ inch rope. Eaves designed with a flap with a row of grommets for staking out the side walls of the tent.
- End wall seams using six layers of material – double locked stitch.
- Side walls are a full 5 feet in height.
- Stock tents include one 24"H x 30"W screened window in the back wall.
- 7'6" front door, secured by a heavy duty, trouble-free, plastic YKK zipper with a generous weather flap that is secured by Fastex side release buckles. Tie back straps with side release buckles are also included for holding the doors open.
- The bottom edge of the tent walls is reinforced with webbing and designed with grommets instead of sewn-in stake loops to allow you to stake your tent from the inside or the outside. 12" Steel stakes are included for staking down the outside of the tent. For staking down the floor, we recommend visiting your local hardware store and buying simple steel nail stakes. They are very inexpensive and fit through the grommets perfectly.
- The sod cloth that attaches to the bottom edge of the tent walls extends a generous 12" to provide a weather-tight seal. Compatible with any terrain and weather condition, the sod cloth can be folded inside or extended outside the assembled tent.
- 200' of 1/4" polyester rope, tension adjusters (rope slips) and 12" steel stakes.
- A storage/carry bag made of vinyl and canvas.
Montana Canvas is located in Southwest Montana. Their wall tent designs are the result of extensive field testing by expert field staff and professional guides who rely on their products. We have used and sold their wall tents for more than 20 years. If there was a better wall tent on the market, we would carry it.