The Outfitters Supply "Yellowstone" Leather Scabbard is premolded out of high quality English Bridle leather to fit a lever action scoped rifle. Premolding eliminates the need to force a rifle into the leather scabbard. The scope area is lined with wool shearling fleece and will accommodate a 40mm scope, with 1" turrets and up to a 24" barrel.
Features and Specifications:
- DURABLE PREMIUM MATERIALS - This scabbard is crafted out of the finest quality Chestnut English bridle leather available and features solid brass hardware that will never rust, pit or bend.
- SECURE EASILY - Adjustable leather straps allow you to attach the scabbard to your saddle or ATV/UTV in a variety of ways.
- DIMENSIONS - The Yellowstone Leather Scabbard has an overall length of 34 inches and will accommodate a lever action rifle with up to a 24" barrel and 40mm scope with 1" turrets.
- ORIGINAL DESIGN by OUTFITTERS SUPPLY - We design, field test & regularly use the equipment that we offer & we routinely introduce new products to better meet the needs of trail riders, packers & outfitters.
- MADE IN THE USA - Like many of our trail riding and horse packing products, this rifle scabbard is proudly made in the USA!