We handcraft these in our Montana leather shop, and take the same care building these as we do with our other Outfitters Supply canvas and leather equipment - we build them to last! Constructed of 24-oz canvas, same as our half-breeds and deluxe pack panniers, this quarter breed protects your Decker Pack Saddle's half breed from wear and tear. We use premium Salz latigo leather to reinforce the shaped openings for the pack saddle arches. The leather is glued and stitched for durability, the edges are hemmed and sewn. Finished size of 25.5" wide x 27.5" long.
Decker Pack Saddle Quarter Breeds Attachment:
- Lift your Half Breed to access the buckles for the rigging straps on the tree.
- Make note of which holes the straps are set to.
- Unbuckle the rigging straps and lay the straps to either side of the saddle, leaving the Half Breed in place.
- Place the Quarter Breed over the hoops and secure the flaps in place behind the pack boards.
- Rebuckle the rigging straps.