The Little Amigo is a lightweight, compact wood burning tent stove easily packed into a backcountry camp. The included shelf, water tank, and pipe store neatly inside the firebox. The Little Amigo wood stove will heat up to a 10' x 12' tent and will provide enough cooking space for about 2-3 people. This tent stove holds heat for about 2 hours (depending on size and quality of wood being burned) and will heat up to a 10x12 tent. This stove uses a 4-inch stove pipe and tent stove jack. This extremely packable wood stove will fit into most pack panniers and our PolyPac pannier inserts.
Riley Camp Stove Package Details
- Stove box dimensions: 11W" x 10H" x 18L"
- Stove Weight: 12 lbs.
- Complete Package Weight: 22 lbs.
- Complete Package Includes: small shelf, 2-gallon water tank, and 5 pieces of 4" x 15" pipe
Riley Stove Features and Construction
- Constructed of galvanized steel because it prevents rusting, and is very light-weight compared to other types of heat-resistant metals.
- Legs and damper slide are removable for packing and storage
- Adjustable stove dampers (located at the front bottom of stoves) control temperature
- Chimney pipe fits directly into stove tops and into chimney ovens
- Stove and oven legs fit into leg pockets that are attached to the outside corners of stoves
- Accessories such as warming shelves, hot water tank, stove pipe and legs store inside stove box
- Warming shelves, hot water tanks and warming ovens attach to stoves on side hooks
- Use of a spark arrestor or stack robber is recommended (sold separately)
- Patent designed non-warp tops and air-cooled bottoms - Does not require sand to protect bottoms of stoves
- Boiling your cooking, cleaning, and drinking water in the included water tank aids in prevention of Giardia Lamblia
- Approved and used by the U.S. Forest Service
- Five year warranty on workmanship (contact Riley Stove Company for warranty issues) Stoves comewith a Warranty Registration card.
- These are camp stoves designed only for outdoor use.Use caution (and gloves!) as these stoves get very hot.