Tucker Equitation Endurance Saddle Pad
Contoured to fit the English style flaps and round skirt of the Tucker Equitation Endurance Trail saddle. These pads are made from a 1" heavy wool pile fabric specially engineered to stand up to the rigors of trail and endurance riding. Superb for long hours of heavy riding when all the advantages of natural wool are so important.
- Wool's natural resiliency reduces wear, providing years of use.
- Wool does not soil as quickly as synthetics because the unique structure of the fibers resists dirt penetration.
- Wool is extremely absorbent; while synthetics only trap moisture between fibers, wool actually pulls water away from the horse, able to absorb up to 80% of its own weight in moisture.
- Wool is very porous, allowing for continuous air circulation and the release of moisture during use.
- Unlike any other fiber, natural wool has minute "barbs" that grip the hair on your horse's back to keep the saddle pad from slipping.
Easycare: Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Tumble dry low heat.
Please note that Woolback pads are 2" thick; however, this is full pile length, and does compress to approximately 1/2".
Color: Natural lamb
Dimensions: 28" long, 41" from end to end of flaps