These compact, lightweight, and exceptionally durable TrailMax saddlebags are the ultimate in functionality and design. The main compartment on each side is just large enough for a lunch, first aid kit, or extra layer of clothing. Compression straps can be used for securing rain gear or our matching TrailMax 500 Series Saddle Cantle Pocket (sold separately). A zippered pocket on each side allows easy access to a cell phone or small camera. The front pocket is ideal for a trail guide book or map, with a mesh pouch to keep smaller items contained. Finally, the pocket inside each flap keeps small essentials such as cash, keys and photo ID easily accessible.
The Outfitters Supply TrailMax 500-Series Back Pockets were engineered around the needs of today's recreational trail riders & backcountry packers, but many others who ride horseback have found the Back Pocket Horse Saddle Bags to be both versatile & practical. Game wardens, mounted police units, trail & fence builders, and many other equestrian enthusiasts have put the 500 Series Back Pocket saddlebags to use, packing along their lunches, tools, extra gear, and emergency kits. .
Our new TrailMax Grab-and-Go Saddlebag Inserts (9"Hx9"Wx4"D) also work well with these saddlebags. By adding a set of these removable saddle bag liners, there is no longer a need to fumble around trying to transport your drink, your sandwich, your camera, or any other items from your saddle bag system to the campfire. When you reach your destination, simply open your saddle bag, grab the liner by its heavy duty handle and go! Grab-and-Go Inserts sold separately.
Features and Specifications:
- DURABLE PREMIUM MATERIALS - All TrailMax 500 Series saddle bags, pommel bags, and cantle bags are constructed using 1680-denier ripstop & have a nylon liner that provides additional barrier between the elements and your trail gear.
- DESIGNED BY EXPERIENCE- These insulated and padded saddle bags are designed with multiple compartments to stowaway your necessary trail gear; cellphone, binoculars, water. The main compartment on each side is just large enough for a lunch, first aid kit, or an extra layer of clothing. Compression straps can be used for securing rain gear or our TrailMax 500 Series Cantle Bag.
- SECURE EASILY- With grommets & D-rings these are easy to secure; they are compatible with most saddles, including Western, endurance & Australian.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & COMPACT- These bags are compact, lightweight, & exceptionally durable.
- DIMENSIONS- 10.5"H x 7.5"W x 5.5"D.
- ORIGINAL TRAILMAX DESIGN by OUTFITTERS SUPPLY- We design, field test & regularly use the equipment that we offer & we routinely introduce new products to better meet the needs of trail riders, packers & outfitters.