Save more than 10% over buying the individual pieces!
These five TrailMax 500 Series saddle bag components work together to keep you organized. Like all the TrailMax products, these are double stitched and made from only the best in materials. The 500 Series features water resistant 1680-denier fabric and weather-resistant zippers.
Included in the Deluxe saddle bag set:
- WTM501 Back Pockets (10.5" x 7.5" x 5.5" per side)
- WTM530 Cantle Pocket (21" x 4.5" x 6")
- WTM502 Front Pocket (6.5" x 4.5" x 3.5")
- WTM503 Water Pocket (9.75" x 5" x 4.5")
- WTM570 Pommel Pocket (6.5"x 4.5"x 3.5")
- Don't need the entire kit after all? You may also purchase any of TrailMax 500 Series components separately here.
The Back Pockets are ideal for carrying lunch, a sweater, reading material, GPS, map... Designed to fit close to the saddle without shifting, there are plenty of exterior pockets to hold your smaller items and ample room inside the main compartments for a first aid kit and lunch. The compression straps behind the cantle secure the Cantle Pocket, and if that bag is not used, the straps can be used on their own to hold a rain slicker or bedroll.
The Cantle Pocket fits the curve of most western and endurance saddles, securely attaches to the front saddle rigging with adjustable straps and has brass grommets for saddle string attachment. The Saddle Pocket compression straps add additional security, guaranteeing that the bags will not shift.
The Front Pocket is perfect for your cell phone and a digital camera. The padded main compartment will keep your digital equipment protected and close at hand for those instant photo opportunities.
This Water Pocket is insulated to keep your beverages from boiling in the summer sun, and we've included an outer pocket to store your keys, cell phone, wallet or other small items that just aren't comfortable to have in your jean pockets. A drawstring top keeps your water bottle safe from bugs and trail dust. A one liter stainless steel "BPA-free" water bottle is included.
The Pommel Pocket is designed to carry the basic necessities such as keys, cell phone and a snack. This lightweight, low profile saddlebag attaches to the pommel of all types of western and endurance riding saddles with side release buckles on adjustable nylon webbing straps.
TrailMax 500 Series Saddle Pockets Features
- 1680-denier ripstop nylon outer shell has a PVC water resistant coating and water-resistant zippers
- Reinforced at all stress points with nylon webbing and double stitched seams
- Compatible with western and endurance saddles
- Colors: Black with Sand, Glacier Blue with Frost, Lava Red with Black