Save 5% when you buy all 5 components of the 500 Series Saddlebag System together!
These five TrailMax 500 Series saddle bag components work together to keep you organized. Like all the TrailMax products, these are double stitched and made from only the best in materials. The 500 Series features water resistant 1680-denier fabric and weather-resistant zippers.
Included in the Deluxe saddle bag set:
- WTM501 Back Pockets (10.5" x 7.5" x 5.5" per side)
- WTM530 Cantle Pocket (21" x 4.5" x 6")
- WTM502 Front Pocket (6.5" x 4.5" x 3.5")
- WTM503-SS Water Pocket (9.75" x 5" x 4.5")
- WTM570 Pommel Pocket (6.5"x 4.5"x 3.5")
- Don't need the entire kit after all? You may also purchase any of TrailMax 500 Series components separately here.
The Back Pockets are ideal for carrying lunch, a sweater, reading material, GPS, map... Designed to fit close to the saddle without shifting, there are plenty of exterior pockets to hold your smaller items and ample room inside the main compartments for a first aid kit and lunch. The compression straps behind the cantle secure the Cantle Pocket, and if that bag is not used, the straps can be used on their own to hold a rain slicker or bedroll.
The Cantle Pocket fits the curve of most western and endurance saddles, securely attaches to the front saddle rigging with adjustable straps and has brass grommets for saddle string attachment. The Saddle Pocket compression straps add additional security, guaranteeing that the bags will not shift.
The Front Pocket is perfect for your cell phone and a digital camera. The padded main compartment will keep your digital equipment protected and close at hand for those instant photo opportunities.
This Water Pocket is insulated to keep your beverages from boiling in the summer sun, and we've included an outer pocket to store your keys, cell phone, wallet or other small items that just aren't comfortable to have in your jean pockets. A drawstring top keeps your water bottle safe from bugs and trail dust. Water bottle included.
The Pommel Pocket is designed to carry the basic necessities such as keys, cell phone and a snack. This lightweight, low profile saddlebag attaches to the pommel of all types of western and endurance riding saddles with side release buckles on adjustable nylon webbing straps.
Features and Specifications:
- DURABLE PREMIUM MATERIALS - The TrailMax 500 Series 5-pc Saddle Bag System is constructed using 1680-denier ripstop nylon and has a nylon liner that provides an additional barrier between your gear and the elements. Saddle bags, cantle bags, pommel bags, front pockets, and water bottle pockets are reinforced along stress points with nylon webbing & have double-stitched seams.
- DESIGNED BY EXPERIENCE - The TrailMax 500 Series 5-pc Saddle Bag System offers maximum versatility. Each saddle bag can be used independently or in conjunction with other bags in the system. The storage capacity of this saddle bag system ensures that you can pack your essential trail gear; cell phone, camera, keys, GPS, map, first aid, lunch, water, rain gear, etc.
- BUILT FOR THE TRAIL - TrailMax 500 Series 5-pc Saddle Bag System is designed to fit most Western & endurance saddles. Each saddle bag offers multiple attachment points, adjustable straps and quick release buckles for ease of use while on the trail.
- TRAILMAX DESIGN BY OUTFITTERS SUPPLY - We design, field test & regularly use the equipment that we offer & we routinely introduce new products to better meet the needs of trail riders, packers & outfitters.