The TrailMax Front Saddle Pocket is quite handy for keeping a cell phone or two-way radio within reach in case of emergency. Small cameras also secure nicely, staying perfectly within reach for capturing the moment at a instant's notice, and because of the highly water-resistant 1,680 denier Nylon, high-density foam liner, and tightly sealed #10 zippers, your expensive equipment (and the photographic/video memories on it) are better protected from damage. Keys fit nicely in the small outer pocket, and while that might not seem like a big deal, it beats having to search through your gear to figure out which pannier or bag they went into (or where on the trail they dropped). A belt attachment is included for out-of-saddle use.
Features and Specifications:
- PREMIUM DURABLE MATERIALS- All TrailMax 500 Series saddle bags, pommel bags, and cantle bags are constructed using 1680-denier ripstop & have a nylon liner that provides additional barrier between the elements and your trail gear.
- DESIGNED BY EXPERIENCE - The TrailMax 500 series Insulated & Padded Front Pocket is designed to stowaway your necessary trail gear; cellphone, small first aid kit, keys, two-way radio. The adjustable strap buckles through the saddle pommel opening & saddle strings can tie through a D ring for secure attachment.
- DIMENSIONS - The TrailMax 500 series Insulated & Padded Front Pocket is lightweight and compact; it's designed to be within arms reach for convenience but compact enough to remain out of the way. This saddle pocket measures: 6.5" x 4.5" x 3.5".
- LIGHTWEIGHT & COMPACT - These bags are compact, lightweight, & exceptionally durable.
- OUT OF SADDLE USE - This Saddle pocket includes an attachment on the back for out-of-saddle use, such as on a belt.
- ORIGINAL TRAILMAX DESIGN by OUTFITTERS SUPPLY- We design, field test & regularly use the equipment that we offer & we routinely introduce new products to better meet the needs of trail riders, packers & outfitters.