One of our favorite saddle pockets, we use the TrailMax 500 Series pommel pocket to keep the basic necessities such as keys, cell phone and a snack safe and easy to access. This lightweight, low profile saddlebag attaches securely to all types of western and endurance riding saddles. Simply buckle around the pommel using the side release buckles and tighten the straps.
Features and Specifications:
- PREMIUM DURABLE MATERIALS-All TrailMax 500 Series saddle bags, pommel pockets and carriers are constructed from 1680-denier ripstop nylon and have additional nylon liner that provides an additional barrier between your gear and the elements. Saddle bags, pommel pockets and carriers are reinforced along stress points with nylon webbing & having double-stitched seams.
- DIMENSIONS-The TrailMax 500 series Insulated & Padded Front Pocket is lightweight and compact; it's designed to be within arms reach for convenience but compact enough to remain "out of the way. This saddle pocket measures: 6.5" x 4.5" x 3.5"".
- DESIGNED BY EXPERIENCE- The TrailMax 500 series Insulated & Padded Front Pocket is designed to stowaway your necessary trail gear; cellphone, small first aid kit, keys, two-way radio. The adjustable strap buckles through the saddle pommel opening & saddle strings can tie through a D ring for secure attachment.
- OUT OF SADDLE USE- This Saddle pocket includes a Velcro belt attachment for out-of-saddle use such as on a belt.
- ORIGINAL TRAILMAX DESIGN by OUTFITTERS SUPPLY- We design, field test & regularly use the equipment that we offer & we routinely introduce new products to better meet the needs of trail riders, packers & outfitters.