This contoured, padded saddle pocket can be used alone or with the 500 Series saddlebags. The saddle cantle pocket fits the curve of most western and endurance saddles, securely attaches to the front saddle rigging with adjustable straps and has brass grommets for saddle string attachment. Snug attachment guarantees that the bags will not shift.
The outer shell is 1680-denier nylon with a PVC water resistant coating and closed with a weather resistant #10 zipper. The cantle saddle bag is fully lined with nylon and padded with foam to retain its shape and offer protection for your gear.
Features and Specifications:
- DURABLE PREMIUM MATERIALS - All TrailMax 500 Series saddle bags, pockets and carriers are constructed from 1680-denier ripstop nylon and have a nylon liner that provides an additional barrier between your gear and the elements. Saddle bags, pockets and carriers are reinforced along stress points with nylon webbing & have double-stitched seams.
- EASY TO ATTACH - This cantle pocket fits the curve of most western & endurance saddles, securely attaches to the front saddle rigging with adjustable straps & has brass grommets for saddle string attachment.
- PERFECT SIZE - The TrailMax cantle bag is perfect for day rides with capacity to store your necessary trail gear, lead rope, hoof pick, and/or a bottle of water.
- DIMENSIONS - The cantle saddle bag measures 21"L x 4.5"H x 6"D.
- ORIGINAL TRAILMAX DESIGN by OUTFITTERS SUPPLY- We design, field test & regularly use the equipment that we offer & we routinely introduce new products to better meet the needs of trail riders, packers & outfitters.