Our new canvas and leather rifle scabbard is designed to fit today's large scoped rifles while still not too large to hang comfortably on a saddle. We've found that this leather and canvas rifle scabbard fits most of the hunting rifles we've tried with long range scopes and up to a 28" barrel. It's also ruggedly handsome and built to match our beautiful Canvas and Leather Collection saddlebags.
We have lined the gun scabbard with closed cell foam padding to protect your rifle and scope while keeping the scabbard from collapsing underneath the attachment straps, making it much easier to remove your rifle while the scabbard is still strapped to the saddle. A flap with a side release buckle closure keeps the rifle secured while riding, but is still easy to access one-handed.
- Accommodates a rifle with a 28" barrel and 56mm scope
- Adjustable length attachment straps with brass buckles
- Outer Material: 24oz canvas with oil and water repellency treatment
- Padding: Bonded closed cell foam
- Dimensions: 45" long x 11" wide (at widest point)
- Color: natural/brown