Like all TrailMax equipment, the TrailMax Insulated Cooler Saddle Bags are designed with an uncompromising commitment to functionality, durability and design. These TrailMax insulated saddle bags are constructed using 600 x 600 polyester with a PVC coating. The interior features a ¼" closed-cell foam vinyl liner that can be partially removed for easy cleaning. Each saddlebag has a generous external pocket that is perfect for the gear you want to access conveniently such as your cell phone, keys or camera. These saddle bags have brass grommets and adjustable attachment straps that ensure a secure fit without shifting or slapping your horse. Trailride operators and outfitters routinely use these bags to pack in multiple food/beverage items for their guests. While these cooler saddlebags for horses are designed to keep food and beverages cool, they can also be used as an everyday saddle bag.
Features and Specifications:
- PREMIUM DURABLE MATERIALS- The TrailMax Insulated Cooler Saddle Bags are constructed using 600 x 600 polyester with PVC coating on the exterior, a ¼" closed-cell foam insulation and a vinyl liner on the interior, and heavy duty #10 weather resistant zippers.
- DESIGNED BY EXPERIENCE- The TrailMax cooler saddle bags are designed to keep food and drink cool for 8-10 hours with the appropriate sized ice pack. Each side has a generous external pocket perfectly sized for keys, cell phone or camera. The vinyl lining on each saddle bag can be partially removed for easy cleaning. These cooler bags work well to keep food and beverages cold but can also be used as an everyday saddle bag.
- SECURE EASILY- The TrailMax cooler saddle bags feature brass grommets and adjustable attachment straps to ensure the saddle bags fit securely without shifting or slapping the horse.
- DIMENSIONS- 13"L X 13"W X 7"D.
- TRAILMAX DESIGN BY OUTFITTERS SUPPLY- Outfitters Supply designs and manufactures professional quality trail riding and horse packing equipment with an uncompromising commitment to design, craftsmanship and performance. We're lucky enough to be located in the rugged Rocky Mountains of northwest Montana, nestled next to Glacier National Park and the Bob Marshall Wilderness Area. Our staff field tests each of our products before we offer them to our customers.