This cantle saddle bag is perfect for the day ride when you don't need your horse to pack a large load. It easily attaches to your saddle with saddle strings and includes two straps on each side that attach to your front rigging. These straps make sure that the TrailMax cantle bag is snug against the saddle to eliminate shifting from side to side.
Tricot foam padding is sewn in on sides and bottom for shape retention and cargo protection. Constructed from double-stitched, 600 denier weather- and uv-resistant, PVC-backed polyester with heavy-duty #10 zippers. All wear points are reinforced with webbing for added durability. The heavy-duty two-way zipper is covered with a storm flap.
Features and Specifications:
- Two adjustable straps offer secure attachment to the saddle rigging
- Grommets for attachment to saddle strings
- Will not shift side to side!
- Sewn-in insulation for shape retention and cargo protection
- Dimensions: 21"L x 6"D x 6.5"H (approx. 820 cubic inches)
- Machine washable (cold water); line-dry.
- Colors: Hunter Orange, Forest Green, Brown, Black and TrailMax North Fork Camo
Would you like more information?
Western Saddle Bags