Our TrailMax products have been tested in the rugged Rocky Mountains of Montana & have proven their quality & durability; these have also been field tested & approved by competitive trail riders. Our compact English pommel pockets secure to most English, Aussie, & endurance style saddles without slipping or flapping. Straps secure the bags to the girth billets & pommel Ds for extra stability. A contoured water bottle pocket will hold up to a 1-liter bottle (not included). A pouch on the other side has an exterior pocket to hold your trail riding essentials. Easy-access center compartments include a key clip. These saddle pockets are made from 1680-denier nylon. All seams are double-stitched & reinforced. These bags are ideal for short day rides or can be used in addition to any of our other English Saddlebags.
Features and Specifications:
- DURABLE PREMIUM MATERIALS - TrailMax English & endurance saddle pommel pockets are made from 1680-denier nylon. All our bags are double-stitched & reinforced along stress points.
- DESIGNED BY EXPERIENCE - The TrailMax English & endurance saddle pommel bags are perfect for your trail needs. These bags have a zippered compartments in the middle & on one side; the other side has a water bottle holder that will hold a 1-liter bottle (water bottle not included). Pommel bag and front pocket easily accommodate a cellphone, keys, small snack, mini binoculars, and first aid essentials.
- SECURE EASILY - The straps on the TrailMax English & endurance pommel bags secure the bags to the girth billets & the pommel D's for extra stability. The center compartment has a key clip.
- DIMENSIONS - 350 cubic inches of usable storage space. The contoured water bottle pocket has a drawstring top.
- ORIGINAL TRAILMAX DESIGN BY OUTFITTERS SUPPLY- We design, field test & regularly use the equipment that we offer & we routinely introduce new products to better meet the needs of trail riders, packers & outfitters.