Our TrailMax Saddlebag products have been tested in the rugged Rocky Mountains of Montana & have proven their quality & durability. The TrailMax Medium Horn Bags easily fit most endurance saddles & fit over most size western saddle horns. They are secured with straps over the pommel & tied down with the front saddle strings to prevent shifting & slapping against the horse or rider. These bags are ideal for short day rides but can be combined with the TrailMax Pommel Pocket. For longer rides, add our Medium Saddle Bags, Original Saddle Bags or our Daytripper Cantle Bag.
Features and Specifications:
- PREMIUM DURABLE MATERIALS - The TrailMax Medium horse pommel bags are constructed from double-stitched, 600-denier polyester with heavy duty zippers. All pommel bag wear points are reinforced with heavy duty webbing for added durability.
- DESIGNED BY EXPERIENCE - The TrailMax Medium Pommel Bags for Western saddles also fit most endurance saddles that do not have saddle horns. They are secured with straps over the pommel and tied down with the front saddle strings to prevent shifting and slapping against the horse. The horn bags are padded with removable liners and are ideal for short day rides, but can also be combined with the TrailMax Pommel Pocket, Medium or Large Rear Saddlebags or a Daytripper Cantle Bag for longer rides.
- SECURE EASILY - Straps wrap securely around the pommel of both Western & endurance saddles. The loops on the underside allow you to tie each bag down with saddle strings. These bags fit most Western saddle horns (up to a 4" cap) & endurance riding saddles without shifting or flapping.
- DIMENSIONS - At 8.5"H x 7"W x 4"D, these bags are ideal for shorter day rides.
- EASY CLEAN UP - These can be machine washed & dried. Just remove the liners first (hand wash only) and the nylon bags can be washed in warm or cold water & line or machine dried on low.
- TRAILMAX DESIGN BY OUTFITTERS SUPPLY- We design, field test & regularly use the equipment that we offer & we routinely introduce new products to better meet the needs of trail riders, packers & outfitters.