Tested in the rugged Rocky Mountains, these packs have proven their quality and durability. TrailMax Large Saddle Pommel/Horn Bags easily fit endurance saddles and fit over most sizes of western saddle horns. They are secured with straps over the pommel and tied down with the front saddle strings to prevent shifting and slapping against the horse or rider. Each set of Large Horn Bags now includes a pair of TrailMax Grab-and-Go removable insulated liners. These liners eliminate the need to remove your saddlebags to access and carry your lunch, beverages or gear. Simply open your horn bag, grab the liner by its heavy duty handle and go! These pommel bags are ideal for long day rides on their own and can also be combined with the TrailMax Pommel Pocket and the Medium or Large Rear Saddlebags or Daytripper Cantle Bag for longer rides.
Features and Specifications:
- PREMIUM DURABLE MATERIALS - The TrailMax Large Horn Saddle Bags are constructed using double-stitched, 600 denier weather- and uv-resistant, PVC coated polyester with heavy-duty #10 zippers and webbing reinforcement at all wear points for added durability.
- GRAB-AND-GO LINERS - Each set of Large Horn Bags includes a pair of TrailMax Grab-and-Go removable liners. These liners eliminate the need to remove your saddlebags to access and carry your lunch, beverages, or other gear. Simply open your pommel bag, grab the liner by its heavy duty handle and go!
- SECURE EASILY - These horn bags secure using straps over the pommel and tie down with the front saddle strings to prevent shifting and slapping against the horse.
- EASY TO CLEAN - Like all of our TrailMax products, these bags are machine-washable. Remove the Grab-and-Go liners first; hand wash them with soap and water. The bags can then be washed in cold or warm water & dried on low heat or line dried.
- DIMENSIONS - 11"H x 8.5"W x 4" (per side).
- TRAILMAX DESIGN BY OUTFITTERS SUPPLY- We design, field test & regularly use the equipment that we offer & we routinely introduce new products to better meet the needs of trail riders, packers & outfitters.