Buy both the TrailMax rear saddlebags and the horn/pommel bags together and save 5%!
Tested in the rugged Rocky Mountains of Colorado and Montana, this is the ultimate saddlebag system for the trail rider. The TrailMax Medium Saddlebag System has enough space to carry everything you need for a long day or an overnighter on the trail. The TrailMax Medium Saddlebag System includes one set of Medium Horn Bags and one set of Medium Saddlebags. Both sets of bags now feature a pair of TrailMax Grab-and-Go removable insulated liners. These liners eliminate the need to remove your saddlebags to access and carry your lunch, beverages or gear. Simply open your saddlebag, grab the liner by its heavy duty handle and go! We shortened the distance between the saddlebags to ensure they won't hang too low and put weight in an awkward position. The TrailMax saddlebag system secures to saddle strings with grommets on each side and secures to the front rigging with quick release attachment straps. Compression straps keep cargo in the cantlebag from shifting. The TrailMax Medium Hornbags easily fit over most saddle horns or endurance pommels and can also be secured with the front saddle strings to prevent shifting and banging against the horse.
Features and Specifications:
- DURABLE PREMIUM MATERIALS - The TrailMax Medium Saddle Bag package is constructed using double-stitched, 600-denier PVC coated poly for weather & UV resistance. Horn bags, saddle bags and cantle bags have a heavy-duty No. 10 zipper & are reinforced with webbing at all stress points. The entire saddle bag set can be machine washed and dried; just remove the liners and throw them in!
- DESIGNED BY EXPERIENCE - The TrailMax Medium Saddle Bag System is designed to stowaway your necessary trail gear; cellphone; binoculars, food and water, first aid and overnight supplies. The saddle bag system features removable Grab-and-Go inserts which offer an added layer of protection between your fragile items and the elements.
- HORN BAGS - The TrailMax Medium Horn Bags fit most Western & endurance saddles. They include a set of removable Grab-and-Go saddlebag liners which provide insulation & protection for fragile items such as a cell phone or camera. The Grab-and-Go liners also eliminate the need to remove your horn bags to access and carry your lunch, beverages, or other gear. Simply open your pommel bag, grab the liner by its heavy duty handle and go! Horn Bag Dimensions: 11"H x 8.5"W x 4"D (per side).
- SADDLEBAGS - The TrailMax Medium Saddle Bags have been designed to ensure the fit horses/mules comfortably. These saddle bags have grommets on each side for saddle strings & secure to the front rigging with quick release attachment straps. These saddle bags will not shift or slap the horse & offer extra padding with removable liners. The Grab-and-Go liners make it easy to grab all of your gear at once, without having to remove your saddlebags. Saddle Bag Dimensions: 11"H x 4.5"D x 10"W (per side).
- CANTLE BAG - The cantle bags are easily removed for packing & loading. The bag also compresses to a lower profile when not fully loaded & has compression straps to keep your cargo from shifting. Cantle Bag Dimensions: 19"L x 8"D x 9.5"W.
- ORIGINAL TRAILMAX DESIGN by OUTFITTERS SUPPLY-We design, field test & regularly use the equipment that we offer & we routinely introduce new products to better meet the needs of trail riders, packers & outfitters.