Save 5% when you buy the TrailMax Medium Horn Bags and Original Pommel Pocket together!
This saddlebag combo includes one set of TrailMax Medium Horn bags and one TrailMax Original Pommel Pocket. This set of bags is all you need to pack enough gear for a day out on the trail! The Medium Horn Bags include a set of removable Grab-and-Go saddlebag liners which provide insulation & protection for fragile items such as a cell phone or camera. They also eliminate the need to remove your saddlebags to access and carry your gear.
Features and Specifications:
- DURABLE PREMIUM MATERIALS - The TrailMax Original Pommel Pocket and Medium Horn Bags are constructed using double-stitched, 600 denier weather- and uv-resistant, PVC coated polyester with heavy-duty #10 zippers and webbing reinforcement at all wear points.
- HORN BAGS - The TrailMax Medium Horn Bags fit most Western & endurance saddles. They include a set of removable Grab-and-Go saddlebag liners which provide insulation & protection for fragile items such as a cell phone or camera. The Grab-and-Go liners also eliminate the need to remove your saddlebags to access and carry your lunch, beverages, or other gear. Simply open your pommel bag, grab the liner by its heavy duty handle and go!
- POMMEL POCKET - The TrailMax Original Pommel Pocket is the perfect size for your trail needs; a cellphone, keys, small snack, mini binoculars. This saddle horn bag works on both Western & endurance saddles.
- SECURE EASILY - The TrailMax Medium Horn Bag utilizes straps to wrap securely around the pommel of most Western & endurance saddles, and webbing loops on the underside allow you to tie each bag down to your saddle strings as well. The TrailMax Pommel Pocket utilizes polyester webbing straps with side release buckles for secure attachment.
- DIMENSIONS - The TrailMax Medium Horn Bags measure: 8.5"H x 7"W x 4"D (per side). The TrailMax Pommel Pocket measures: 8"H x 3.5"W x 2.5"D.
- EASY TO CLEAN UP - Like all of our TrailMax products, these bags are machine-washable. Remove the Grab-and-Go liners first; hand wash them with soap and water. The bags can then be washed in cold or warm water & dried on low heat or line dried.
- ORIGINAL TRAILMAX DESIGN by OUTFITTERS SUPPLY - We design, field test & regularly use the equipment that we offer & we routinely introduce new products to better meet the needs of trail riders, packers & outfitters.