Designed to carry your basic necessities, such as a cell phone, keys and a snack, this lightweight, low profile bag attaches securely to the pommel of all types of western and endurance saddles with side release buckles.
The Pommel Pocket is a terrific addition to your TrailMax Saddlebag System. This little gear bag is perfect for those few little things that you need close by that always fall to the bottom of larger hornbags or saddlebags. The Pommel Pocket will fit over your hornbags or can be used alone when you are out for the afternoon. Makes a terrific companion to the TrailMax Daytripper Cantlebag.
This small pommel saddle bag is made from 600 denier weather- and uv-resistant, PVC-backed polyester, and the heavy-duty zipper keeps your belongings safely contained. Like all other TrailMax products, this pommel bag can be machine-washed and dried.
Features and Specifications:
- PREMIUM DURABLE MATERIALS- This pommel pocket saddle bag is constructed using 600-denier polyester. This saddle horn bag features a heavy duty zipper & double stitched seams to ensure years of repeated use.
- DESIGNED BY EXPERIENCE- This pommel pocket is the perfect size for your trail needs; a cellphone, keys, small snack or mini binoculars. This saddle horn bag works on both Western & endurance saddles.
- EASY TO CLEAN- The TrailMax pommel pocket saddle bag is machine washable & dryable (Line dry or dry on low heat).
- DIMENSIONS- 8"W x 3.5"H x 2.5"D.
- GREAT FIT- This pommel pocket's lightweight, low profile design makes it a great fit in the front of the pommel & works on both Western & endurance style saddles.
- COMBINE WITH A SET OF HORN BAGS FOR EVEN MORE STORAGE-Add a set of TrailMax Medium or Large Horn Bags to pack a water bottle, camera and other larger items with you out on the trail! Save 5% when you purchase a pommel pocket with other saddlebags as a set! View all of our available saddlebag packages HERE.
- TRAILMAX DESIGN BY OUTFITTERS SUPPLY- We design, field test & regularly use the equipment that we offer & we routinely introduce new products to better meet the needs of trail riders, packers & outfitters.