One of our favorite saddle pockets, we use the TrailMax 500 Series pommel pocket to keep the basic necessities such as keys, cell phone and a snack safe and easy to access. This lightweight, low profile saddlebag attaches securely to all types of western and endurance riding saddles. Simply buckle around the pommel using the side release buckles and tighten the straps.
Features and Specifications:
- PREMIUM DURABLE MATERIALS - All TrailMax 500 Series saddle bags, pommel pockets and carriers are constructed from 1680-denier ripstop nylon and have additional nylon liner that provides an additional barrier between your gear and the elements. Saddle bags, pommel pockets and carriers are reinforced along stress points with nylon webbing & having double-stitched seams.
- DESIGNED BY EXPERIENCE - The 500 series pommel pocket is the perfect size for your trail needs; a cellphone, keys, small snack, mini binoculars, first aid essentials. This saddle horn bag fits most Western & Endurance saddles.
- SECURE EASILY - The 500 series pommel pocket bag has two well-placed adjustable attachment straps ensuring a secure fit.
- DIMENSIONS - The 500 series pommel pocket saddle bag fits in front of the pommel & works on both Western & endurance saddles. The pommel pocket measures: 8.5" x 4.5" x 3".
- ORIGINAL TRAILMAX DESIGN by OUTFITTERS SUPPLY - We design, field test & regularly use the equipment that we offer & we routinely introduce new products to better meet the needs of trail riders, packers & outfitters.