Buy both the TrailMax rear saddlebags and the horn/pommel bags together and save 5%!
Our TrailMax Large Western Horse Saddlebag System is designed for an overnight or a multi-day pack trip with lightweight gear or a day out with lots of room for luxury items! Both sets of bags now feature a pair of TrailMax Grab-and-Go removable insulated liners. These liners eliminate the need to remove your saddlebags to access and carry your lunch, beverages or gear. Simply open your saddlebag, grab the liner by its heavy duty handle and go! Compression straps keep cargo in the cantlebag from shifting and can be used without the cantlebag to secure a bedroll or rain slicker. We have shortened the distance between the TrailMax saddlebags to ensure that they will not hang down on the horse's flank and put weight in an awkward position. The system secures to saddle strings with double grommets on each side, as well as securing to the front rigging with quick release attachment straps. These straps snug the packs tightly to the saddle, making sure that there is no shifting or flapping.
Features and Specifications:
- DURABLE PREMIUM MATERIALS - The TrailMax Large Saddle Bag package is constructed using double-stitched, 600-denier PVC coated poly for weather & UV resistance. Horn bags, saddle bags and cantle bags have a heavy-duty No. 10 zipper & are reinforced with webbing at all stress points. The entire saddle bag set can be machine washed and dried; just remove the liners and throw them in.
- DESIGNED BY EXPERIENCE - This TrailMax Saddle Bag Set includes full-size horn bags & saddlebags & a detachable cantle bag. Compression straps keep cargo in the cantle bag from shifting & can be used without the cantle bag to secure a bedroll or rain slicker.
- HORN BAGS - Fit most endurance & western saddles. These bags can be used to carry items such as a cell phone, camera or water bottle. They are secured with straps over the pommel & tie down with the front saddle strings to ensure a secure fit. These horn bags come with removable Grab-and-Go saddlebag liners, which provide insulation & protection for fragile items. The Grab-and-Go liners also eliminate the need to remove your saddlebags to access and carry your lunch, beverages, or other gear. Simply open your pommel bag, grab the liner by its heavy duty handle and go! Large Horn Bag Dimensions: 11"H x 8.5"W x 4"D (per side).
- SADDLEBAGS - The TrailMax Large Saddlebags have been designed to ensure they fit horses/mule comfortably. These saddle bags have grommets on each side for saddle strings & secure to the front rigging with quick release attachment straps. These saddle bags will not shift or slap the horse & offer extra padding with removable Grab-and-Go liners. The Grab-and-Go liners make it easy to grab all of your gear at once, without having to remove your saddlebags. Large Saddle Bag Dimensions: 14"H x 6"D x 12"W (per side).
- CANTLE BAG-This cantle bag has compression straps to keep cargo from shifting. The cantle bag is detachable and the straps on the saddle bags can be used without the cantle bag to secure a rain slicker or bedroll. Cantle Bag Dimensions- 22"L x 10"H x 10"D (approx. 1980 cubic inches).
- ORIGINAL TRAILMAX DESIGN by OUTFITTERS SUPPLY - We design, field test & regularly use the equipment that we offer & we routinely introduce new products to better meet the needs of trail riders, packers & outfitters.