The TrailMax Original Saddlebags for horse trail riding are ideal for overnight or weekend horse trail rides and pack trips. The TrailMax Original Saddlebags are padded with removable Tricot foam "insuliners" and have a detachable cantlebag. Compression straps keep cargo in the cantlebag from shifting, and can be used without the cantle bag to secure a rain slicker or bedroll.
We have shortened the distance between each saddle bag to ensure that they will not hang down on the horse's flank and put weight in an awkward position. The trail riding saddle bags have grommets for attaching with saddle strings and also secure to the front saddle rigging with adjustable length attachment straps.
The TrailMax Original Saddlebags are constructed from double-stitched, 600 denier weather- and uv-resistant, PVC-backed polyester with heavy-duty #10 zippers . We reinforce all wear points with webbing. The TrailMax Original Saddlebags can be machine-washed and dried, after removing the insuliners.
Saddlebag Features and Specifications:
- Cantle bag is easily removed to pack and load
- Cantle bag compresses to lower profile when not fully loaded
- Removable insuliners helps protect fragile cargo
- Adjustable straps attach saddlebags to front rigging
- Saddlebags will not shift, slap or get in the rider's way
- Saddlebags: 14"H x 6"D x 12"W (approx. 792 cubic inches per side)
- Cantlebag: 22"L x 10"H x 10"D (approx. 1980 cubic inches)
Need to keep your lunch and drinks cold? We now offer leak-proof cooler inserts for our TrailMax saddlebags! Learn More